Can not play/edit this mission

Jeppehumle
Hi i've followed your instructions and when I try to play the mission I get an error message: You can not play/edit this mission it's dependant on downloaded contents that has been deleted: dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_wehicles.

What do I do?
I use the v040 and dayz ver. 1.7.2.5 and I have ArmA 2 v. 92739
Please help me, I want to play dayz in single player. I have not tried to use v041...

Hope you can help me.

Re: Can not play/edit this mission

Jeppehumle
and I did place the 1.2.7.5 dayz files in the @DayZy folder...

Re: Can not play/edit this mission

kodabar
Administrator
If you get the "deleted files" error it means that either you have the DayZ files installed in the wrong place or you don't have the correct shortcut to run them.

This article explains exactly how to do this:
http://kodabar.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/how-to-install-dayz-with-arma-2-free.html

If you're still having problems after that, give me a shout and I'll help you fix it.

Re: Can not play/edit this mission

Jeppehumle
Yup I had the DayZy files in the wrong place. :)
Thanks for the help mate.