Can anyone host?

termina33
I just wanna play with some people. CD Key got banned for hacking (do not worry, they were on a paid subscription and they ran out. I was using Aim Junkies) so until I can get a new key or a new copy of the game, I play DaiZy. My computer can run a server for its life so I was wondering if anyone could run a 42c server or an unofficial-map server (Taviana, Origins (I would LOVE to play Origins), Fallujah, etc.

Re: Can anyone host?

Ray
Instead of PAYING money on some fail hacks in a game that hacking is destroying, why wont you buy a dedicated server instead for that money. I could host but cba to do it to let some hackers have fun since I dont like hackers at all, some other member might be able to do so though.

Re: Can anyone host?

termina33
I'm sorry if in any way I ticked you off by saying that I am a former hacker but just to assure you, I am clean now. I do not want to spend the money to have the hacks and I only got them because I wanted to be able to have my way with the asshole bandits in main cities. I realize that doing that is destroying someone's playing experience and I regret doing it as I remember the days when I would be insta-killed by hackers. I have a little bit of money now so I am working on getting a new key. To anyone that sees this, I would love to team up with you. My skype is termina331.

Re: Can anyone host?

Atifrazae
This post was updated on .
Dude... I swear to god, once v1.0 of DayZero is released, I'm going to do some fucking scouring of the Internet JUST to get all the files needed for this so that another dev can try doing it. Of course, I'll **TRY** to do it, but don't get your hopes up xD I'm fairly new to this whole DaiZy coding myself :p

We are the pioneers in providing  [url=http://www.cert-killer.net/70-417-dumps.html]certkiller[/url] dumps and [url=http://www.cert-killer.net/300-115-dumps.html]300-115 dumps[/url]with  exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie [url=http://www.sckans.edu/]sckans[/url] questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in [url=http://www.muih.edu/]www.muih.edu[/url]