(CALLING ALL ADMINS) Clean up the forums!

(CALLING ALL ADMINS) Clean up the forums!

BossMann
The forums are starting to get a little dirty.

I have noticed that there are a few posts that need to be deleted or moved. some are not needed or have become dormant or are completely irrelevant to the sub-forum topic, there are also "rat" posts that are completely useless besides clearing temporary boredom.

Cheers, BossMann
Cheers, BossMann

Re: (CALLING ALL ADMINS) Clean up the forums!

kodabar
Administrator
Thanks for the report. I don't look at the forums very often because they pretty much run themselves. But I will take a look at them over this weekend and see if I can't clean them up a bit.

Re: (CALLING ALL ADMINS) Clean up the forums!

I could also clean it up, but I don't feel safe deciding what to remove.