Buildings missing?

Trent
So, when I spawn in, in some of the towns, buildings are missing, and there is just a black spot there, because they are supposed to be there, and I say some towns, I mean ALL towns. This is really annoying and makes me want to stop playing everytime I see it, also, after I save a game I cannot join back.. It never can load a house or something, or gives me the stupid "You cannot play/edit this mission" error.. Can someone help me with these errors? Please, I will love you forever.

Re: Buildings missing?

Trent wrote
So, when I spawn in, in some of the towns, buildings are missing, and there is just a black spot there, because they are supposed to be there, and I say some towns, I mean ALL towns. This is really annoying and makes me want to stop playing everytime I see it, also, after I save a game I cannot join back.. It never can load a house or something, or gives me the stupid "You cannot play/edit this mission" error.. Can someone help me with these errors? Please, I will love you forever.
What release are you using? What beta patch? How do you launch it?

Re: Buildings missing?

010hnoor
 I say some towns, I mean ALL towns. This is really annoying and makes me want to stop playing everytime I see it, also, after I save a game I cannot join back

NOOR