Breaking point Suggestions

Captainmidget29
Hello community! I played Daizy breaking point for the longest of times! I found these few suggestions about the game that should be implemented.

1: Bandit cities/camps. These camps will be filled with AI that will be carrying good loot. Within those walls filled with AI should hide 3 crates filled with either guns, drinks/food and medical supplies. These camps have no re spawns.

2. More control on ai spawns. Possibly add the option to choose how much AI will spawn every time and choose the time they spawn at. Or preset the AI and decide where they spawn at the beginning.

3. A better lan version of the game. (self-explanatory)

Hope these will become part of the game and enjoyable for the community!

Tata