Breaking Zero 3.3 Building base

brandai
Why when I build something like a camonet or something from epoch i can't move object like in epoch? I can only waint 10 sec and this object up the ground

Re: Breaking Zero 3.3 Building base

brandai wrote
Why when I build something like a camonet or something from epoch i can't move object like in epoch? I can only waint 10 sec and this object up the ground

This is because the binds wont load when you re-load a save. So I removed it completely until I fix it.

Re: Breaking Zero 3.3 Building base

brandai
so is there any another way to put object there where i want?

Re: Breaking Zero 3.3 Building base

brandai wrote
so is there any another way to put object there where i want?

If I had a better idea, I would've updated. To be fair, I haven't given this my soul. But I'm gonna figure it out.