Breaking Point (Arma 3) discussion

robowilso
I know that 'Above' and others have done a load of work on the Breaking Point mod to allow us SP addicts to get ''our hands on it.''  Before i move on, please let me first thank 'Above' and Kodabar along with anyone else that has contributed to these .pbos! Fantastic Job Guys! I have had tons of fun with all this content!!!!  But through all the hours i've been spending lately with the new Breaking Point on Arma 3  The idea of seeing a version of it here on this site has been growing and growing until i could contain it no longer; Sooo i came and revisited [and updated my sp mods;D ]  and thought i would start this thread to hear the gamers as well as the modders and content creators thoughts on what this will be like & thoughts on the subject.