Arma2 + DLCs+ Mods facebook group

benevolentdevil
 The discussions here are generally just for Daizy mods ( dayz single player ) , but I have created an Arma2 based "discussion/sharing group" on facebook.

 Reason being, the discussions on Steam are either very toxic , or completely non-existant.
 I thought maybe a social group , would help keep arma2 and it's mods ( including daizy/dayz mods, but not limited to just that ) , well ... "alive".

 Join up if interested, and share away.  It' snew group, so not many members or much content at the moment.

Facebook Unnoficial Arma2 Group