Arma II Launcher and COWar mod

s3rialthrill3r

I have been testing out the ARMA II Launcher, but there are some issues.  Whenever I launch, I can see in the main menu that all of the addons are loaded up, except for the COWar mod.  If I do it the usual way by making a shortcut and adding stuff to the targetline, it works.

Also, I'd like to launch with all of the COWar customisations enabled.  Is that possible? There seems to be a limit to the number of things that can be added underneath "parameters" in the launcher.

Re: Arma II Launcher and COWar mod

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Arma II Launcher and COWar mod

s3rialthrill3r
Hmm, I thought that was what I was doing. I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you talking about the Arma II launcher as found in Armaholic?