Any DAIZY versions coming out with trader cities, AI missions, etc?

Any DAIZY versions coming out with trader cities, AI missions, etc?

Tommydags1
I love the Daizy versions of DayZ. That being said, I find that playing alone is fun, but to make it more fun, I think it would be awesome to have the single player version where I can loot buildings for weapons and items (i.e. antibiotics) and sell them at trader cities. Also, adding a deployable mozzie would be super fun too. Just going off of what I've experienced in online play. I don't know if it is possible to do that, or how difficult it would be to do. If it is possible, anyone up for the task? Even if you needed to host a personal dedicated server to make it work would be fine. I realize it probably involved SQL knowledge and such. I know nothing about it. Who's up for the challenge?