All right so

Boynamedsu3
I've been on my new Pserver with a friend, and we've been doing our best to wing it and make a camp.
But it's about time we get our place set up fast, because we nearly died just getting to the area we determined that would be best to set a base at.
So I thought, why not add the Magic Box and get a jump start?
I know there's a way to add the magic box script into the game, but as to how I would approach doing it is beyond me.
Does anyone know of a way to add the Magic Box script into a private DayZ server?
If need be I can link the script for it, but I don't really know how to make a .sqf file yet, or where to even place it. (I saw something about placing it in an "execute.sqf" or something?)
Any help would be appreciated!
-Reese

Re: All right so

Ray
If you're the admin and server dosent have Battleye (unless LAN) then use a script executer to spawn it in.

Otherwise go into mission files and add the magic box script in there, if you do that. Everyone can do it, and cheating is lame so.. your call.

Re: All right so

Boynamedsu3
It's not lan, but it does have BattlEye, it's just a password only server as well as only a small group and I are going to be playing. And all right, thank you.