Advanced Combat Environment

brandai
yesterday I found mod Advanced Combat Environment. This mod is great, the game is more realistic. But I had 2 problems. when I click "G" I have mix of dayz 1.8 and ArmA. There is problem with health, I have HP ArmA and dayz. Maybe you could think about solution to fix this? This mod realy change the game, I'm a soldier and i know how it is when you shoot and you hear this piiii in ears, how it is to be deaf and how important is take corrections on wind and distance. I greet

Re: Advanced Combat Environment

brandai wrote
yesterday I found mod Advanced Combat Environment. This mod is great, the game is more realistic. But I had 2 problems. when I click "G" I have mix of dayz 1.8 and ArmA. There is problem with health, I have HP ArmA and dayz. Maybe you could think about solution to fix this? This mod realy change the game, I'm a soldier and i know how it is when you shoot and you hear this piiii in ears, how it is to be deaf and how important is take corrections on wind and distance. I greet
Since you said 1.8, I'm assuming you're playing "BreakingZero".

I'll take a look at this, I never knew there was an addon for wind. I always wanted sniping to be just abit more realistic.

It shouldn't be hard at all, I'll take a look at this.

Re: Advanced Combat Environment

Grimsok
ACE is awesome I try to do the same added to 1.8 but got the same results