Add the SLX mod of its possible.

lolrazz
Can you guys add the SLX mod if it works to dayz? That would be cool.

Link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7046

Re: Add the SLX mod of its possible.

People would have to download the actual mod anyways, so they might aswell just use it with their download of DaiZy?

/Above. :)

Re: Add the SLX mod of its possible.

Niceonegunit
If you want to use it, just turn it on.

If you want it in DaiZy by default, no. This will NEVER be included into DaiZy by default. I said it on another post like this but basically:
We'd practically be stealing someone else's hard work, without permission, and not to mention the severe incompatibility issues.

Also, the fact that some people simply don't want SLX enabled. It's just not happening.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)