@Above - Some questions

Gianluca
Above,it can possible to make these two modifies to the mod?:

1) The sleep feature on tent is unlimited.It means that a player,everytime the level blood is very low,can sleep and so it can recover fully level.It is a good thing to limit this function on time,for example sleep every 12 hours,or insert a fatigue level.

2) Why zombies can go throw buildings,house,stairs doors and barricade?Can you finally solve this problem?

Re: @Above - Some questions

Gianluca wrote
Above,it can possible to make these two modifies to the mod?:

1) The sleep feature on tent is unlimited.It means that a player,everytime the level blood is very low,can sleep and so it can recover fully level.It is a good thing to limit this function on time,for example sleep every 12 hours,or insert a fatigue level.

2) Why zombies can go throw buildings,house,stairs doors and barricade?Can you finally solve this problem?

1. I could fix the tent, but I like the timeout. Otherwise it would be too easy.

2. That's an ArmA problem, and completely out of my power, afaik.

Also, I'm moving this post to "help". :P

Re: @Above - Some questions

Ray
Zombies glitching through walls should be fixed in the upcoming patch

Re: @Above - Some questions

mp5lng
Ray wrote
Zombies glitching through walls should be fixed in the upcoming patch
I really become so angry when those jurks do their fancy move ! They run after you like "speed racer" and when you get into a building and close the door....they start moving "nice & easy" trough walls and metals and what ever in their path ! I just start shooting fully automatic !   DIE YOU STUPID SCREAMING BASTARDS !  JUST DIE !

Re: @Above - Some questions

Ray
mp5lng wrote
Ray wrote
Zombies glitching through walls should be fixed in the upcoming patch
I really become so angry when those jurks do their fancy move ! They run after you like "speed racer" and when you get into a building and close the door....they start moving "nice & easy" trough walls and metals and what ever in their path ! I just start shooting fully automatic !   DIE YOU STUPID SCREAMING BASTARDS !  JUST DIE !
Yep, but I'm quite sure I saw a note in the 1.7.7 patch notes that it is fixed.

Re: @Above - Some questions

mp5lng
Ray wrote
mp5lng wrote
Ray wrote
Zombies glitching through walls should be fixed in the upcoming patch
I really become so angry when those jurks do their fancy move ! They run after you like "speed racer" and when you get into a building and close the door....they start moving "nice & easy" trough walls and metals and what ever in their path ! I just start shooting fully automatic !   DIE YOU STUPID SCREAMING BASTARDS !  JUST DIE !
Yep, but I'm quite sure I saw a note in the 1.7.7 patch notes that it is fixed.
Hope so !

Re: @Above - Some questions

Ray
mp5lng wrote
Ray wrote
mp5lng wrote
Ray wrote
Zombies glitching through walls should be fixed in the upcoming patch
I really become so angry when those jurks do their fancy move ! They run after you like "speed racer" and when you get into a building and close the door....they start moving "nice & easy" trough walls and metals and what ever in their path ! I just start shooting fully automatic !   DIE YOU STUPID SCREAMING BASTARDS !  JUST DIE !
Yep, but I'm quite sure I saw a note in the 1.7.7 patch notes that it is fixed.
Hope so !

Yep, it is in the changelog. They already sent the patch to Rocket so we will simply have to wait for his confirmation.

Re: @Above - Some questions

mp5lng
Ray wrote
Yep, it is in the changelog. They already sent the patch to Rocket so we will simply have to wait for his confirmation.
Than 1.7.7 is the way to go !