AI Survivors and Bandits in MP?

true_blue
Just made my own server and wanted to find out if its possible to have NPC/AI survivors and bandits in there like it is in SP?

Cheers!

Re: AI Survivors and Bandits in MP?

Ray
There are a few scripts for these around here and there, so yeah. It's possible.

cool, thanks for your reply! Could you link me to them by any chance? Cheers

Re: AI Survivors and Bandits in MP?

Ray
Well,there are quite a few ways. the easy one is to install rMod to your server,goto editor and add some triggers for AI
After that. Merge the mission which only had AI and the DayZ one and merge them. And thats all for the AI part.

If you want to make them do something else instead of shooting players, you must do a little bit of coding.