AI Respawn

Trojan_Cannon
Do the friendly AI survivors (found at church) respawn or do you have to restart?
I ask because after joining me they may have "accidentally" been shot in the face several times for moaning too much about the whole apocalypse thing....or maybe i was bored. Anyway i went back to both churches but no more appeared. I figure it might be on a timer or something but didn't wanna sit there for days waiting.

Re: AI Respawn

Trojan_Cannon wrote
Do the friendly AI survivors (found at church) respawn or do you have to restart?
I ask because after joining me they may have "accidentally" been shot in the face several times for moaning too much about the whole apocalypse thing....or maybe i was bored. Anyway i went back to both churches but no more appeared. I figure it might be on a timer or something but didn't wanna sit there for days waiting.

They're set to only spawn once. The spawn would go nuts if you had it set to repeat each time someone walked into it.