A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

ananthakrishnan
Hi ALL,

So far I have played DaiZy around 8 times and each time save for one I got killed by a sniper/bandit/survivor.
Right away I admit that I suck at playing games on the computer :D. In fact that is one of the reasons I thought I would play DaiZy so that I can play better when I actually play DayZ.

So is there any settings to switch these guys off or ensure that my only enemy in the game are the zeds. I so badly want to get better at this game,so please comment freely giving me tips/solutions.

Currently I am using http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-Chernarus-1-7-6-Final-release-tp3034.html for running DaiZy

Peace

Re: A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

Haleks
Have you tried the 1.7.4.4 without AI? You won't have the latest DayZ features, but it'll be only you & the Zeds; should be enough to learn to survive ;)

Re: A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

ananthakrishnan
Sorry to ask what might be another n00b qn :)
Is this 1.7.4.4 you are referring to DaiZy or DayZ?
Is it there in the releases thread and if you can kind enough to give me a link I would be much obliged

Peace

Re: A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

Re: A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

ananthakrishnan
Sweet :)
So I can just create a new folder like @DaiZyNoAI, copy the contents of my existing @DaiZy folder, replace the 2 pbo files, add the new map to the missions dir and I should be good to go right?

thanks for all the patient help,Haleks :)

Peace

Peace
Yeah but don't forget to add @DaiZyNoAI to your shortcut.

Re: A n00b question, with regards to gameplay

ananthakrishnan
Gotcha.
Cheers and toast to Monsieur Haleks :)