A couple questions.

Boynamedsu3
I've been playing alone, needless to say I do enjoy DaiZy more than I do DayZ.
But being one person, I get swarmed pretty quick if I even so much as exit my vehicle.
So I had a few questions:
Is there a way to access an already made file/fix to make zombies walk? Sprinting hordes are just too much for me alone.
Is there a "God mode" system available?
The god mode in the cheat system I have installed don't work, due to it pretty much only being for Arma2.
Lastly, is there a way to set up a LAN server?
Or an easy way to be able two have two computers in the same room run off of the game I'm already in, allowing co-op? (Offline preferred IF it's available.)

Sorry to sound so clueless, but I pretty much am when it comes to in depth things like this, I had to go through the instructions several times just to learn how to set up Arma2 to DayZ, then DayZ to DaiZy.
Tl;dr summary: Is there a working god mode, is there a pre set file I can get that makes zombies ONLY walk, and is there a way to play co-op with a IRL friend in the same room on his computer?

Re: A couple questions.

Ray
Well, as one would do in multiplayer you can always exit the car in remote places where bandits wont be spotting you right away (forest or inside buildings perhaps).

You could create a godmode.sqf script and launch it ingame via script executer.

To play LAN simply copy the mission file into MPMissions instead of Missions, then goto Multiplayer, New server, choose mission, call the friends thru hamachi or any other LAN program, or the same network obviously. Altough im 90% sure that saving wont work, even though you might save it and resume later it aint gonna happen. (Atleast in 042 LAN mission).