1 Major Problem!

Michael
I did everything in this topic:

"First of all, download ANY DaiZy_X map
after that download cpbo and install it. right click on the DaiZy_X map and click extract pbo
you will see a window pop up, select everything in there.
copy the folder you just extracted to : My Documents/arma2/MPmissions/
now run arma 2 oa with DaiZy and go to multiplayer then create a server.
(if you bought the game make it online, if your game is pirated make it lan and use any lan program, i recommend tunngle but you can also use hamachi.)
now you will see the DaiZy_X map in multiplayer but still you cant play with your friends yet.
edit the mission and select your character where ever he is on the map, and click ctrl+c and then ctrl+v
how much times you want. depends on how much slots you want in your server.
and press save (make sure you save to user mission, and after that to multiplayer.)

have fun! :)
P.S. thats how it worked perfectly for me.
you can even do the same thing with a.c.e or any other mod or map. just make sure you use DaiZy_X maps since you cant extract the others. or can you?
tell me if worked for you!"

But the other player doesn't get attacked by zombies or bandits. I discovered the reason for this was because the player that I pasted was a "playable" not a "player" (the original is a player). I can't make them both to be "player". When I try the other spawn point changes to "playable". Anybody know how I can fix this and make them both "player" ?

Well, the shortest answer quite possibly is that DaiZy missions aren't meant to be played in multiplayer. However I managed to create more then 1 'player' unit. I do not see how your game won't let you.

Re: 1 Major Problem!

Grayjoker
You could also simply just host the DaiZy normally from In-game?

Re: 1 Major Problem!

Ray
Grayjoker wrote
You could also simply just host the DaiZy normally from In-game?

You could, but since ArmA 2 LAN saving is a bit bugged you have a high chance of it not saving your stuff.

Re: 1 Major Problem!

rapter5467
So could someone tell me step by step please how to run a regular lan game with daizy.

Re: 1 Major Problem!

Ray
rapter5467 wrote
So could someone tell me step by step please how to run a regular lan game with daizy.
Just drag your mission file to MPMissions not the Missions folder. When In-game goto Multiplayer tab and 'Host new session'. Should know how to do it from there.